Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations: While nurturing, we aim to help students to respect the under mentioned rules and regulations which apply to student behavior at all times when under the supervision and guidance of school personnel. Students are expected to be honest, responsible, respectful and to pursue experiential learning. To ensure excellent behavior and educational success students, teachers and parents must work together. Obedience and co-operation towards all staff members.
• The school timing for the student is from 8:20 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.
• The school doors will be closed from 8:30 till 1:35 p.m.
• The waiting room time is till 4:30 p.m. Parents must be punctual as the child will be left unattended thereafter.
School Corridors and Stairways
When inside the school corridors and stairways:
• Be calm and walk slowly to prevent accidents.
• Form orderly queues in corridors to prevent disturbing the classes in session.
• Follow bell signals and teacher’s instructions during morning arrival and afternoon exit.
• Keep to the right side of the hallways to provide a uniform flow without hindrance.
• Behave in a manner that does not disrupt classroom learning.
• Be seated in the allotted places and keep books and bags properly.
• Listen and follow directions.
• Speak politely to teachers and peers.
• Complete homework on time
• Show good manners during lunch break and prevent littering. (No chewing gum)
• Follow the instructions of teachers on duty.
• Should not become aggressive while playing.
• Students are required to attend school regularly and be punctual.
• Absences must be reported by a phone call from a parent or guardian to the school office latest by 8:30 a.m. and notified in the leave record section of the school planner.
• Absence on medical grounds should be supported by a medical certificate.
• All leave requests for the day should be made in advance and the students must leave before 12:45 p.m. as the doors will remain closed between 12:45 and 1:30 p.m.
• In case of emergency, the person coming to pick up the student must submit a copy of ID or a written application from the parent and sign out at the administration office.
• The tuition and fees are to be paid in 4 installments.
• First installment – in the beginning of the academic year.
• Second installment – during month
• All students must wear proper school uniform and be well dressed.
Girls: White socks and black shoes.
White sneakers on PE days.
White hair fasteners and white scarves only.
Students with long hair must wear it plaited neatly.
Boys: White socks and black shoes.
White sneakers on PE days.
Hair should be cut short.
No fancy haircuts will be permitted.
• Jeans and jewelry are not allowed.